I just try to write a book about wicket.(It's written in chinese,and it's free to get a e-book).
But while i writing a ajax example,i got a stange problem.

I writed a auto-complete text application with AutoCompleteTextField control.
But i got the following 2 problems.

1. If i input a chinese word,no request is sent to the server side.(I write "println" in server application,no output).

2. If in input a chinese word,then input a letter like 'd',the server side will get a string input like "???d", it's in wrong code. I use the following code to get the right input.

String newInput = new String(input.getBytes("iso8859-1"), "UTF-8");

I think these problems are caused by _javascript_,because i am not familiar with _javascript_.
So i can't give reasons.
May somebody can give a patch.