Johan Compagner wrote:
> can they really do that?
>
> I think you can make a close source project on top of it.
> But shouldn't the wicket part, that is written by all of us, still be open?

Someone can take ASL licensed code, and make a closed source project
from it. They cannot use the Wicket name, but they can say "based upon
Wicket".

They can't stop the Wicket code from being distributed, though. And they
presumably can't stop the Wicket committers from being those who know
the code the best.

Upayavira