much appreciated by all of us im sure

thanks

-Igor

On 10/4/06, Nino Wael <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

Hi

I've been using wicket for some 7 months or so now. As a consultant I've seen some different stuff. And in the last job I had, we used  ASP .net(1.1) . And I must say that wicket feels a lot like an upgrade in conceptuality and userfriendlyness. It's a lot simpler to create your own components and I feel that development goes very smooth when comparing against .net.

If I were to go back to something that did not have the conceptuality as wickets has towards models, it would be a step back in time!

-cheers Nino