there have been other threads about this, please search the archives. what it comes down to is this

let you panel implement some interface that has a validate method

subclass the form, override form.process() and change it to

process() { super.process(); visitChildren( visitor that looks for that interface and calls validate() on it ); }

-Igor

Hello All,
I have a following question: I know how we can assign validators to the
form components and how we can have the validation defined on the form
level. But here is a problem: I have a component that is a simple panel.
This component is reused all over the place. It needs to have some
validation logic that needs a few form components that this panel has.
Where should I put this logic? I can not put it on the formComponent level
since it is not per form component but rather per combination of form
components. Putting it on the FormLevel will make it harder to reuse the
component on its own.

ANy suggestions?

Thank you
Gennadiy