there is also maven.sateh.com/wicket

On 10/7/06, Martijn Dashorst < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yeah,

wicket maven repo on sf.net is throttled by sf.net (they don't serve
files other than html, jpg, gif and png with full speed to discourage
binary distribution outside the file release system.

But for non-snapshot releases we have a good sync script with the
maven folks to ibiblio. Snapshot releases are served through the sateh
repository (exact location: branches/wicket-1.x/wicket-parent/pom.xml
or branches/wicket-1.x/wicket/pom.xml).

Martijn

On 10/7/06, Geoff hendrey < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ahhh, thanks for the tip to use the 1.2.2 branch.
>
> No problems (aside from the download speed being 0.2K per second from the wicket maven repo ---something is wrong there. I switched to ibiblio which was very fast).
>
> -geoff

for <a href="" href="http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/stuff/wicket">http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/stuff/wicket ">Wicket</a>
at the <a href="" href="http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/">http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/">Best Stuff in
the World!</a>