Haha. I'm not sure what kind of trademarking mess that would get us
in. Hmmm, Ewoks. Before they got introduced, watching Star Wars was
defendable. But with those furry creatures running around, there was
just no denying we were actually watching kids' movies. I guess having
such a mascot is good to attract the younger crowd ;)

Eelco