Title: Exceptions in WebPage subclasses

Hi,

I'm wondering what the best approach is for handling unexpected or missing parameters in the contructors of WebPage classes.

Effectively I want to attempt to read some query string parameters and depending on thier values either continue renderering the requested page or send the user elsewhere.

What are my options for this? I know I could thrown an exception but that would mean a generic page would be displayed whereas I would prefer to return them to different pages depending on the circumstances.

Any suggestions? I couldn't seem to find anything in the wiki for exception handling. Or in the Wicket-examples.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

--- The information contained in this e-mail may be privileged and/or sensitive. It is intended for the addressee only and is not necessarily the official view or communication of the New Zealand Customs Service. If you are not the intended recipient you are asked to not disclose, copy, or make use of its contents. If received in error you are asked to destroy this e-mail and contact the sender immediately. Your assistance is appreciated.---