IThere is always a faster way of doing thing in Wicket.  This is why I keep reading this mailling list, Igor and Matj are always pointing new stuff!

On 10/13/06, Marc-Andre Houle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Another time, I don't think I'm the best to answer that, but I assumed this from expereience :

http://localhost:8080/web-application?wicket:bookmarkablePage=:org.exemple.foo.Class

Change the host, web-application is the name of the application you used, and the last part is the same as if you do import on your class.  This is the Class name "Class" in package org.exemple.foo.

This is from what I have seen in my application.  If I change the last part, I get a direct access to other pages.  Don't know if it is the correct way of doing this.

Marc