All,

Some of you might have noticed that the http://wicketframework.org url
didn't respond yesterday and today.

This was an issue with Sourceforge and is currently solved (it works for me).

>From the sf.net status page:

(2006-10-18 10:03:12 - Project VHOST Service )   2006-10-18:
Currently, we're experiencing difficulty in our project VHOSTing
service. This extends to hosted domain names.
PROJECTNAME.sourceforge.net still works. We apologise for the
convenience are are working to address this issue.

Best regards,

Martijn

--
for <a href="http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/stuff/wicket";>Wicket</a>