I have a modal window with a Panel inside. If I understand the javadoc for
ModalWindow, it's size can be determinded by it's contents by setting

setResizable(false)
setUseInitialHeight(true)

Is this only true for it's height? I can't find a similar method for the width
of the ModalWindow.
Ok, the Panel is displayed complete, but the surronding frame is smaller than
the content.

Did I understand it correctly that the size can only determined automatically,
if the contents is a component? This means if I use ModalWindows in page mode
(because of java script components) the size is not determined automatically?
And if so:  Is this a limitation of HTML/JavaScript or is it a current
limitation of ModalWindow's implementation?

Stefan Lindner

<<winmail.dat>>