That actually happens via some other code that I snipped.  But because
TextArea (specifically FormComponent) also puts the disabled attribute, I
need to make sure that the disabled attribute gets removed prior to
rendering because even though I put the readonly attribute on it, the
disabled attribute still causes the problem.  Thats what my TextAreaFixer
does, disables the DisabledAttributeModifer from FormComponent.