I ran into this myself, and the only solution I came up with is not to
repeat the test multiple times.

It appears that the client thread is not destroyed between repeats,
and the servlet container (or Wicket, haven't looked into it) keeps on
numbering as if the previous session still runs.

Martijn

On 10/27/06, Carfield Yim <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> When I use the robot to record the flow, jmeter captured the form is post to
>
> /wicket?wicket:interface=:1:userForm:1:IFormSubmitListener
>
> But later when I rerun the test, and it just throws 404 not found
> error. When I go to that URL, I get the page expire message.
>
> Just wonder how can I make wicket work with jmeter? I've try to visit
> /wicket/ first but that still fail.

for <a href="http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/stuff/wicket";>Wicket</a>
at the <a href="http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/";>Best Stuff in
the World!</a>