Hello,
i am having some troubles with the Wicket Session.
I need to know before the session expires,so i can log the 'inactive' username.

so,reading through this list i got 3 options:

1. an implementation of the http session listener
  - no good ,because i really need the wicket session,so i can grab the current logged user

2. an extension of HttpSessionStore :

    class MySessionStore extends HttpSessionStore {

        @Override
        protected void onUnbind(String sessionId) {
            super.onUnbind(sessionId);
            System.out.println("session: " + Session.get());
            System.out.println("unbind sid " + sessionId);

-no good ,i get an error - this is called after the session is detatched,or killed,or whatever

3. "use the method WebApplication.sessionDestroyed(String sessionid) "
-a quote from this list,a bit out of my hands because this method is specific to the
WebApplication 's package - java stuff -
and i can't overwrite it.

Again,i need a triger or something,before the session dies.

Thanks,
Alex