A new question about <wicket:message> tag, can I specific some
standard postprocessing?

I like to do that because the message may or may be use in Javascript.
In some language there may be contain single quote that the original
message don't have, which, break the javascript string.

In order to prevent this I would like to run the javascript escape
function for all string come from resource bundle. Can I specific some
postprocessing of this tag? Or I need to create a custom tag base on
<wicket:message> tag? How can I do that?