The examples have a static /index.html and multiple apps defined at /helloworld, /echo, etc each one has its own session (if i understand correctly)

I'd like to have wicket style templates on index.html and share session attributes across the sub pages (specifically user authentication)

Do i need to map an Application to index.html also?

thanks

(i apologize if this is super basic)