You need to create a Label in the constructor of the given part that passes
the information to it.

e.g:
add(new Label("userModel.userName", userModel.getUserName));

BTW: you can change the Labelname to whatever you want as its not associated
with the content behind it.
e.g:
add(new Label("username", userModel.getUserName));

please also note that youre current solution is not (!) for use with more
than 1 user since you need to use a session for that or make sure you repass
the user-model each time, wich is not a good solution either...

Regards

Korbinian