Hi folks,

  I was taking a look at Wicket's support for Portlets, and after a
bit of a struggle (mostly caused by Liferay, Ubuntu, MySQL and
Tomcat), I got the examples working.

  Then I got curious and tried to set the app to have 2 portlets that
communicate, but I'm a little lost.  Is it even possible?  The
javadocs seem to indicate that there should be one "application" per
<portlet> declaration, which seems conceptually wrong to me (should be
one Portlet instead).  Each PortletApplication seems to be a factory
for a session.  Will they both get called?  Any recommended way of
sharing the session for communication purposes?

  Hm... Guess I'll try that and post the results in case someone else
is curious. :)

    []s Gus