ahh
the meta stuff is not cleared! Thats a bug.

johan

On 11/14/06, Marieke Vandamme <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

The first time I set the src of the iframe, it doesn't happen indeed.

I tried to remove the pagemap, but with no luck.

My code now looks like this :
PageMap.forName("subpage").remove();
iFrame.add(new SimpleAttributeModifier("src", urlFor(PageMap.forName("subpage"), SubPage.class, null)));

When debugging
public final void renderHead(final Response response)
in WebPage, "subpage" is still an entry of meta.pageMapNames...

"Johan Compagner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Verzonden door: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

14/11/2006 13:50

Aan
wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Cc

Onderwerp
Re: [Wicket-user] IFrame + PageMap

Does it really happen the first time you open that iframe?
(i mean really the very first time)

if it then goes fine then you could do this right before:

iFrame.add(new SimpleAttributeModifier("src", urlFor(PageMap.forName("subpage"), SubPage.class, null)));

do this:

PageMap.forName("subpage").remove();

So make sure there is no old subpage pagemap hanging around.

johan