To whom it may concern.
  Hello, my name is Pat Laxon, owner of Laxon Trade Inc.
  We are looking for few new employees to fill the position of operation
  manager.
  This vacancy is on full-time or part-time basis available.
  If you are interesting to know more details of this offer
  (maybe you'd like to have new job, or you are looking for part-time job),
  please, do not hesitate to contact us at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Thanks in advance, P.Laxon

  We are deeply sorry if we have in any manner disturbed your privacy.
  This mailing was made by Direct marketing agency following customers order.