You can consider me being the maintainer of wicket-contrib-examples
and - with very luke-warm support - wicket-contrib-navmenu.
Furthermore, I'm co-maintaining wicket-contrib-yui and
wicket-contrib-yui examples together with Joshua Lim, who is the main
guy for the project.

As far as I am concerned we can forget about wicket-contrib-data-hibernate-2.1.

Eelco