Hi, there,

I have the following composition:

WebPage >...

... DataView > CustomProvider extends SortableDataProvider

... PagingNavigator > DataView

The ERROR? I found is this:

When clicking on any of the navigation buttons (PagingNavigator), my
CustomProvider implementation is managed by Wicket FW calling its
implemented (abstract in SortableDataProvider) in the following order:

1 size()
2 iterator(int first, int count)

That causes wrong results, because it calls first the size() to check
the results obtained when I havent called the iterator(...) yet, and
inside my implementation of iterator(int first, int count) I obviously
do the call to the API that accesses to my persistent layer obtaining
the results according to the specified (first, count) pair...

So, what happens in practice... that when navigating the size() method
retrieves the before obtained iterator.size(), and not the new one
that will be obtained immediatly after it, when calling to
iterator(...).

So, if the order was this:

1 iterator(...)
2 size()

The problem would be solved...

Please, would you mind explaining my how to resolve this issue?

Thank you!