Hi, I just wanted to know if it's indeed possible (and how) to change wicket
control generated words such as
:wicket:interface: , and all other *wicket* stuff all over the place (I've
already stripped out wicket html tags and attributes).

Eg. to put :application:stuff: instead. Because I shall not want to expose to
the end-user I'm using Wicket. Although I'm aware it's a good propaganda
strategy :)
I know it was discussed a couple of days ago, but I didn't get precisely how to
change it. What should I override?

Thanks again,
Cheers,
Francisco

Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son
interface révolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com