Hi,

I have a "best practice" question: I have a page with several panels,
each of them having a few Labels. This page shows a summary of the
customer infos. Each panel has a "Change" link that opens a page to
change the data. Since the panels can be embedded in different pages, I
want to go back to the page I came from after submitting the page on
which I can change the data.
For example: I'm on the summary page, see a typo in the address, click
the "change" link within the address panel. A page that allows me to
change the address opens, I change the address, click "Save" and want to
end up on the summary page on which I clicked "Change" again. Of course
the contents of the address panel should show the updated address then.

What's the best way to do this?

Thank you!

- Johannes