your models shouldnt keep a reference to that object, they should know how
to retrieve it and do so when getobject() is called.

-igor

On 12/1/06, A. Zwaan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

 Hello Erik,

I'm using wicket 1.2.

The pages themselves get the data from an object in the session every time
it's needed. There are quite a few panels though that use models which in
turn do have a reference to the object in the session. But I don't see a
possibility of changing that somehow, the models need access to the object
in several methods, and I can't use parameters to give it to the method
directly. So I hope that's not where the problem is.

Regards,

Arjan Zwaan.