its already in for 2.0 en 1.3

On 12/3/06, Sebastiaan van Erk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I'd say that a file descriptor leak is not an option in any case.

The code I supplied tests to see if something is a JarURLConnection and
get's the URL to the jar file itself if this is the case. You can then
test if THAT url is modified. This is what the JarURLConnection does
anyway, so you don't change the behavior of anything at all; all you do
avoid a file descriptor leak in many cases.

Note: the behavior of wicket is NOT changed. Only a file descriptor leak
is fixed which is caused by a bug in JarURLConnection (which I have
reported to Sun). In development mode I cannot run for more than 30
minutes without going out of file descriptors, so this seems like a
really serious issue to me. I think the workaround is justified since I
don't think Sun will have this fixed quickly.

Regards,
Sebastiaan