Hello, I am working on a rather simple example of a wicket-webapplication.
Unfortunately it is not working properly.I got this Exception in JBOSS-4.0.5
10:27:24,546 INFO  [[/helloworld]] Marking servlet HelloWorldApplication as
unavailable10:27:24,546 ERROR [[/helloworld]] Servlet /helloworld threw load()
exceptionjava.lang.VerifyError: (class: wicket/protocol/http/WicketServlet,
method: doGet signature:
(Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServlet Then I
got an answer on the net about the same problem. It said: In web.xml, you need
to do this:    <filter>        <filter-name>HelloWorldApplication</filter-name>
       <filter-class>wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter</filter-class>
<init-param>          <param-name>applicationClassName</param-name>
<param-value>main.java.HelloWorldApplication</param-value>        </init-param>
       <init-param>          <param-name>filterPath</param-name>
<param-value>helloworld</param-value>        </init-param>    </filter>
<filter-mapping>        <filter-name>HelloWorldApplication</filter-name>
<url-pattern>/helloworld/*</url-pattern>    </filter-mapping>  So that is my
web.xml now. But now I get the following exception:  11:51:44,093 ERROR
[[/helloworld]] Exception starting filter
HelloWorldApplicationjava.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter It seems that the class WicketFilter cannor
be found. Why should that be a problem?  If anyone know the answer to my
problem I would be grateful. -Yuri
Search from any Web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows Live
Toolbar Today!
http://get.live.com/toolbar/overview