From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11. december 2006 23:31
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Wicket-user] Associating one java file with 2 different markups

Hello all,
I have an issue where on the same page I have to use the same component. My
application is datadriven, and those components need to have different
names and different business rules that are loaded on the runtime per
component. At the end of the day I want to have different htmls to be
attached to be associated to the same java component. How do I do it.
THank you
Gennadiy