So far the liveliest thread I've seen on this mailing list, especially when
combined with the comments at
https://beta.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=4110180&postID=266226734789322024
I've been laughing my head off since yesterday each time I read a new post
from here and the blog site of Howard. It's rather unfortunate some
somewhere have made this stricken their nerves too deep and hence have
gotten too emotional :-). I hope in the future such a thing pops up again.
Because then I could take a break from my caffeine consumption, detach
myself from the glue that binds me to coding and just sit back and throw
big, big laughs. All work and no laughs makes Jack a dull boy.
No more war. Viva Wicket, Viva Tapestry!

Francis
On 12/12/06, Eelco Hillenius <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

Johan is our nbr one joker! :)

Eelco

On 12/12/06, Matt Welch < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Perhaps you misread. I suggested that "it ISN'T Wicket dev team's
> responsibility...". Or were you just being funny?
>

> On 12/12/06, Johan Compagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > "however, it isn't the Wicket dev team's responsibility to "reign in"
the
> comments of their users regardless of how poorly such comments reflect
on
> the Wicket community itself."
> >
> > Maybe i can build a page in the core of wicket that will come up
> everytime, no matter what the request is, if wicket detects that the
> developer of the app was a rude tapestry basher.
> >
> > johan

> > Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to
share
> your

your

Beware of bugs in the above code;
I have only proved it correct, not tried it.
                                   -Donald Knuth
I don't make predictions. I never have,
and I never will.
                                   -Tony Blair