Hi , I have create a very simple wicket panel as a base panel for all
panel we create:

<wicket:panel>
                <wicket:child/>
</wicket:panel>

public class BasePanel extends Panel {
    public BasePanel(String id) {
        super(id);
        if(((WebRequest)
getRequest()).getHttpServletRequest().getServerName().equals("localhost"))
            add(new Label("class", getClass().getName()));
        else
            add(new Label("class", ""));

And the designer love it a lot, just wonder may be this is a common
request already and it is worth to add similar support at wicket
internally so user of wicket can show the classname for a panel /
border as wish through similar configuration?