From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Igor Vaynberg
Sent: 14. december 2006 00:54
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] Change label dynamicly

see below

On 12/13/06, Roman Mandeleil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Take a look on that code

        Form oneForm = new Form("form");
        final Label label = new Label("label");
        label.setOutputMarkupId(true); <== needed for ajax component to be
updated

                AjaxSubmitButton button =     new AjaxSubmitButton("button",
        oneForm){
                    protected void onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form
form) {

                        target.add(label); <== add component you want updated
to the ajax target
                    }
                };

-igor