indeed. pro wicket covers 1.2.x, and has a small appendix on 2.0

wicket in action will cover 2.x but wont be out for some time

if you want to use something that is stable and has more bells and whistles
than 1.2.x then i would go with 1.x

1.3 should be coming soon and will be our first official apache incubator
release, for now you can use wicket-1.x branch to get to it

-igor

On 12/18/06, Ian Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On 12/18/06, Ian Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> if you are using jdk 1.5 you can upgrade to 2.x, but you have to keep in
> mind 2.x is still very much a moving target. what that means is that
> sometimes things break, sometimes even important things break. also the
api
> is being refactored here and there so you would have to keep up.

Well, we are using Java 1.5 and 2.x sounds appealing, but the fact
that 2.x isn't stable yet is a bit scary, we are on a tight deadline
with our project and I would rather avoid anything that might slow us
down or cause unnecessary headaches (such as relying on an unstable
third-party framework).

Additionally, how well documented is 2.x?  We have been using the Pro
Wicket book to learn about Wicket, i'm assuming that this would be out
of date for 2.x?

Ian.