you didn't start a flame ware here

I just commented on a bit that they think that thread has something to do
that is bad with wicket (our Achilles heel) why that is is strange.
What was wrong with that thread except that we didn't support and removed
something that we didn't want to improve

and flamewars when a bit civilized are always nice to have.. Keep the humor
a bit alive!

johan