Hi all,

We are working on a CMS which uses Wicket and Jackrabbit.
Currently we're working on linking between different pieces of content.

We want to have an article which has several links to other content, but how
do we render that with wicket.
Normally i would use a repeater when i don't know how many items i have to
add, but in this case the links
have to be placed between text.

like so:

In the previous article(link) we referred to the site from Wicket(link).

and so.

How could we achieve this while using Wicket?

regards,

Ted