Hi, I need to start a new thread that loads some data while displaying a
progress bar, however I'm getting the following exception :

Exception in thread "Thread-20" wicket.WicketRuntimeException: There is no
application attached to current thread Thread-20
    at wicket.Application.get(Application.java:163)
    at
wicket.spring.SpringWebApplication$1.getSpringContext(SpringWebApplication.java:52)
    at
wicket.spring.SpringBeanLocator.locateProxyTarget(SpringBeanLocator.java:117)
    at
wicket.proxy.LazyInitProxyFactory$JdkHandler.invoke(LazyInitProxyFactory.java:373)
    at wicket.proxy.$Proxy0.cargarProveedores(Unknown Source)
    at
cl.eclac.sipc.web.administracion.paginas.VendorsLoadProcess.run(LoadVendors.java:145)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

To the new thread I'm passing a dao to do the data load :

 new Thread(new VendorsLoadProcess(LoadVendors.this.getVendorDao(),
                                                         ajaxBar, msgSuccess,
msgError)).start();

How can I fix this error? I checked tha API and it says that :

set(Application application)
           THIS METHOD IS NOT PART OF THE WICKET PUBLIC API.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Jaime.

http://mail.yahoo.com