Hi all

DataTable + AbstractColumn are already satisfied almost our requirement.
But occasionally I require "row" index of table, not just cell-index in
AbstractColumn

cols.add(new AbstractColumn(new Model("#"), "no") {
   public void populateItem(Item cellItem, String componentId,
                   IModel rowModel) {
       int cellIndex = cellItem.getIndex();
       int rowIndex = ????
   }
});

is there any way to obtain row index ?

my intuitive thought is using Item = cellItem.getRowItem();

thanks in advanced!

--
Ingram Chen
��便��啦: http://dinbendon.net