We already have hybrid urls. They are used for the stateless forms and
links.

So i think if we have an option on the tree where you could say generate
stateless links then
those links would be hybrid urls. But they are bookmarkable links like you
normally have
because those are pointing to the result page. The hybrid links will point
to the current page
and then the current page will be recreated if needed and the link onclick
will then set the response page
to the result page.

johan

On 12/27/06, Matej Knopp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Korbinian Bachl wrote:
>>using bookmarkable links for this is crazy, remember that bookmarkable
> links the treetable generates also have to encapsulate state of any
> other component on the page.
>
> i know :( - but the thing is, that the fronted of it has to be
> bookmarkable at least in the catalog-part... at least i dont have too
> much stateful components on that part, so its not that hard
>
> regards
>
> Korbinian
>
> PS: has Matejs wicket 2.0 hybrid-link proposal already put into 2.0 ? -
> i mean i like the idea where at least the static part of the URL gives a
> part bookmarkin-capability (e.g: you can bookmark category foo in a shop
> but not the "ordering by the birthdate of author")

Not yet, lack of time.

-Matej

--

     get professional wicket training and consultation
     http://www.wicket-support.com