Hi

We are experiencing some PageExpired exceptions, where I believe they should
not occur.

We are running on a clustered environment, two tomcats with apache infront as
loadbalancer.

As I see it pageExpired could happen if somehow apache sent the user to the
wrong server(we are using the session affinity JK-mod I belive so that should
not happen). Else pageExpired would happen if the users session expire or the
user tries to reach a page that's pop'ed from the pagemap stack (I belive our
limit are 15).

Could pageExpired also come if the user gets an exception?

And finally we are also seeing that if a user double posts their form they get
an pageExpired message, how can I prevent this?

We are using the pagemap to retrieve previous pages, so that the user can press
a previous button... And as I remember it we are clearing our pagemap when we
begin a new flow(its also on this page that we experience the page expired if
double post occur, im not sure how this interferes with the request cycle).

Lets say user clicks twice(then two page rendering are waiting), and somewhere
in the code we clear the page map what happens then?

Regards Nino