+1 on this - in fact, I browsed through much - and we have so many
subprojects, outdated parts etc.  that beginnign from scratch and putting
current and working things in one by one seems as only chance to hande this.

> We already have a wiki
> (http://wicket-stuff.sourceforge.net/wiki-stuff/WicketStuffWikiHome)
> but it is very simple and open to spammers, so I don't know
> if we should put too much effort in it or look for another platform.

the current seems very basic to me, and i never heard about MoinMoin and its
capabilities before - what wonders me, is if it would be possible to use
confluence, as its used for wicket main so we would have only 1 technology /
system and users/ contributors would only have 1 system to know... any
thoughts on this? - can wicket-stuff also profit from apache or is this only
for listed projects there?

Regards