Unfortunately, I won't be able to do this.  I have a client event going on
at the same time.

On 12/24/06, Martijn Dashorst <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

All,

We are in the planning stages for submitting proposals to the
ApacheCon of next year in Amsterdam (http://apachecon.com)

Here are a couple of ideas:
- General interest: introduction to Wicket
- BoF: creating scalable applications with Wicket
- BoF: Wicket community (stole this idea from the maven team)
- Tutorial: Wicket Introduction (build a Wicket application, half a day)

Do you have interest in one of these sessions, or do you want to
propose your own, don't hesitate to comment. Especially the Wicket
Community BoF is just an idea, any interesting filling would be
appreciated.

Martijn

--
Vote for Wicket at the