Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 16:51:46 +0100
From: "Martijn Dashorst" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] how to create a link without markup id?
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net

add(new LInk("link") {}.setVisible(someCondition));

Martijn

On 1/10/07, tooy li(Gmail) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I need show a downloadlink when a record has a attachment  info.  since
the reocrd may have not attachment, the downloadlink must be create by
condition.  how can i do it ?
> I also feel puzzle for how to do generate a system menu or some dymic
link . since the componet have to bind with some id.

> Need i add a webmarkcontainer to hold the id of downloadlink to  do this
? it's  too verbose.

> or it's another question, could I decide bind the compoent into the id
by condition?

Vote for Wicket at the
http://www.thebeststuffintheworld.com/vote_for/wicket
Wicket 1.2.4 is as easy as 1-2-4. Download Wicket now!
http://wicketframework.org

------------------------------

Message: 7
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 16:54:06 +0100
From: Erik van Oosten <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net

To answer a part of your question:

You can 'hide' elements on a condition like this:

add(new SomeComponent(....) {
   public boolean isVisible() {
       return your_condition;
   }