I'm with Fillipo. We've already determined that we can't host wicket-stuff
with wicket on apache.org. No need to mention it again. Both Eelco and Igor
mentioned that there are some boxes wicket has that we can use to set up
confluence. Let's do that. How do we move ahead?

On 1/11/07, Filippo Diotalevi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 1/11/07, Nick Heudecker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Confluence is setup here: http://cwiki.apache.org/WICKET/

Sorry guys... I don't get it.
You've said in another thread that we cannot use apache infrastructure
for wicket-stuff.. right?

So, if I understand well, that instance of confluence you are
referring to is not available for wicket-stuff documentation; but
Eelco also said that there is probably another server with a
confluence installation. That's the reason of my question... is this
other server available?

--
Filippo