Hi everyone!

I have the following problem: I'm using Ajax to enable a Date field +
DatePicker combo, depending on a third field, and it is important to me that
during the updating behavior the components get processed in the right order.
Example:

someField.add(new AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onblur") {
        protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget target) {

                target.addComponent(aDateField);
                target.addComponent(aDatePicker);

        }
});

I need aDateField to be processed *before* aDatePicker.

However, because AjaxRequestTarget uses a HashMap internally, this cannot be
guaranteed, and as a result the DatePicker doesn't work (it works if by
coincidence the elements are retrieved from the map in the right order).

Can AjaxRequestTarget be changed so that it uses a LinkedHashMap, which
guarantees items will be retrieved in the same order they were added? Or am I
entirely on the wrong track here? Is there another way to get a predictable
behavior?

Thanks for your help!
--Andrés