Hi all,

  I just found a bug (?) about AjaxFormSubmitBehavior when doing some
browser back botton, like:

(1) X page has a Form and use AjaxFormSubmitBehavior
(2) navigate X to Y by a link
(3) browser back to X
(4) submit form of X by AjaxFormSubmitBehavior
(5) then:

*INFO: *
*INFO: *
Initiating Ajax POST request on
/quickstart/app?wicket:interface=:2:form:go:-1:IUnversionedBehaviorListener&wicket:behaviorId=0&wicket:ignoreIfNotActive=true&random=
0.9194877543437688
*INFO: *Invoking pre-call handler(s)...
*INFO: *Received ajax response (0 characters)
*INFO: *
*ERROR: *
Error while parsing response: Could not find root <ajax-response> element
*INFO: *Invoking post-call handler(s)...
*INFO: *Invoking failure handler(s)...

I just got "Received ajax response (0 characters)" and no idea how to
investigate futher more.

tested with 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 (both in IE and  Firefox)
attachment is quickstart for 1.2.4

Any help ?

--
Ingram Chen