Now, my popup code look like this :
       String parentPageMap = "wicket:default";
       if(pp != null)
       {
           parentPageMap = (String)pp.get ("parent_page_map");
       }
       Class pageClass = PagingFactory.getInstance ().getPageClass (
NodeTypeConstants.RULE);
       add(new BookmarkablePageLink("nodeLink", pageClass).setPageMap (
PageMap.forName (parentPageMap)).setParameter (WebPageConstants.PARAM_ID,
"4EEFDEDD-D4CB-5CBC-5E95-46DD6FE10B29"));

But it still update only the popup....  I don't know if it is me that is
dumb and don't understand what you are saying, but I though that it should
have done the trick.
Is it possible to set the pageMap name for the currentSession?  Maybe I
should do that?  I'm downloading wicket code right now to try to understand
what window.name was suppose to be! :)

gah

looks like we have some not-so-good code working here

basically the thing that generates the window.name attr does this:

            String name = getPageMap().getName();
            if (name == null)
            {
                name = "wicket:default";
            }

but "wicket:default" is not externalized anywhere.

so for now you can just use that same trick yourself, "wicket:default"
string should remain pretty stable.

and also add an rfe to expose that somehow, perhaps through
WebPage.getWindowName()

-igor

On 1/12/07, Marc-Andre Houle < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> "and that should be the pagename of the page that is opening the popup.
> wicket sets window.name=pagemapname"
>
> How can I know the pagename of the page opening the popup?
> getPageMap().getName() return null.....
>
> On 1/12/07, Marc-Andre Houle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > To take the PageMap, I'm doing a Page.getPageMap().  Why is this
> > pagemap have a null name?  how can I set that name?
> >
> > Thanks in advance.
> >
> > Marc

> > > yeah just pass the pagemap name.
> > >
> > > P.S. : Igor, you rock!  With you, there is always a way to pass
> > >

> > > thanks :)
> > >
> > > -igor
> > >

> > > Caller

wicket.request.target.component.BookmarkablePageRequestTarget.processEvents(

wicket.request.compound.AbstractCompoundRequestCycleProcessor.processEvents(

org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection