 ------------------------------

*From:* [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] *On Behalf Of *Johan Compagner
*Sent:* 15. januar 2007 13:24
*To:* wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
*Subject:* Re: [Wicket-user] skandinavian characters encoding lost...

by default wicket does everything in UTF-8
What is your page encoding when you see your webpage? (page info in FF)

If you use tomcat you need some other configuration (use utf 8 encoding in
request params) but thats only for GET request not post.

johan