From: Paolo Di Tommaso <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 3:52:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] Custom web form in Wicket

We are just refactoing the package name to wicket.contrib.markup.html.beanpanel

What do you think is? Is there a naming convention for Wicket-stuff contribs ?

Thanks, Paolo

Ah, ok. In that case, you should move the project from trunk to the 1.3 branch
in the wicket-stuff project. Trunk is reserved for 2.0 projects. I regularly
update those projects (like last weekend) when there are API breaks.

http://new.mail.yahoo.com