Hi Ivo,

Thanks! Lennaert had a similar problem and was able to solve it using
TextTemplate.

I solved my problem by creating an override of Include.onComponentTagBody :

        add(new Include("include", "index.html") {
            @Override
            protected void onComponentTagBody(MarkupStream markupStream,
ComponentTag openTag) {
                // the original string
                String content = importAsString();

                // the variables to replace
                Map<String, String> variables = new HashMap<String,
String>();
                variables.put("contextPath",
getApplication().getApplicationSettings().getContextPath());

                String newContent =
MapVariableInterpolator.interpolate(content, variables);
                replaceComponentTagBody(markupStream, openTag, newContent);
            }
        });

Regards,
Matthijs