We use css here as well this works very well.

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Frank Bille
Sent: 22. januar 2007 09:31
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] Strategy for printable pages

I normally use css for print friendly pages:

http://meyerweb.com/eric/articles/webrev/200001.html
http://alistapart.com/articles/goingtoprint/

Frank

On 1/21/07, MClark00 <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

Hi,

I'd like to support the ability to have a 'Printable Version' link on all
pages which make sense to print in my application.  My first thought on how
to do this would be to have the content of those pages always be a panel,
and then I could do something like this, where PrintablePage is a simple
empty page which includes one div called contentPanel.

Panel contentPanel = new FooPanel("contentPanel");
add( contentPanel );

add( new Link("printableVersion"){

   public void onClick(){
      setResponsePage( new PrintablePage(contentPanel) );
   }

});

I'm still a wicket beginner, so if there is a better strategy for this
please let me know.  I searched the forum and reference guide and couldn't
find one.

Thanks!

Matt