We already have a getValue on formcomponent
that is the input value from the request or the model object as a string
(just the latest value)
So then that also has to be renamed. (and relearned)

I think getModelObject() is just what it says. (besides the getModel() call
we also have!)
else it should be getModelValue() not just getValue()

So i am -1 for changing getModelObject to getValue() that isn't descriptive
enough for me and will
collide with what we already have and that will result in even more renames.

I dont care to much +0 about changing the IModel interface itself (it
already has changed a bit because of the lost param in 2.0)
But i don't know if that really has much value.

johan