Ok, I got news about the first page expired problem.  Problems with page map
that I said before and in the JIRA issue are still there, but the page
expire is gone.  Here is why :
In the pop up, I created a bookmarkable page link like this :

String parentPageMap = "wicket:default";
if(pp != null)
{
   parentPageMap = (String)pp.get ("parent_page_map");
}
Class pageClass = SomePage.class;
BookmarkablePageLink bpl = new BookmarkablePageLink("link", pageClass);
bpl.setPageMap (PageMap.forName (parentPageMap));
bpl.add(new SimpleAttributeModifier("target", parentPageMap));
add(bpl);

The problem with this, it is that it create a new page map.  So, because
there is a new pagemap, the session expire when I try to access things from
the session.

I posted because it is pratical to have an archive that describe solutions
found! :)  It was entirely my fault, but, anyway!